Sunday, August 22, 2010

Danger and Disaster..

Ode to Kenzie:
Kenzie Disaster Hovis. This girl is more than just my best friend.. It sounds cliche I know it, but there's no way to describe her. Kenzie, you are always there when I need you. Noone NOT ONE person knows me better than you do and for some reason, you still love me regardless. We can talk about anything, laugh about anything, and sometimes even cry about anything. There's not a problem in this world that I couldn't come running to you with. I know that no matter what it was, you'd still love and accept me just like you always have.
We've always had the best of times. No matter what the situation. It never ceases to amaze me how close we got so quickly. Mostly while I was gone. You were the only person to continuously and successfully keep in contact with me when I moved and I realised how much you cared.  Thank you for never giving up. Thank you for always loving me. Thank you for accepting me and everyone around you. Thank you for being straight forward with me especially when I needed it. Thank you for encouraging me and most of all thank you for being the blessing that you are. I don't know what I would ever ever do without you. I love you Disaster. Love, your Danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment